Friday, 22 August 2008

I'm off on hols.

Back in a week. Be good. Don't forget to water the plants. No myspace parties at my place while I'm away.

(Plus it'll be Autumn when I get home, and that might even mean some proper TV to blog about. A girl cannot live on Maestro alone.)

3 comments:

Stevyn Colgan said...

We all hope there'll be some better TV. I'd suggest you try 'Unhitched' - the new Farrelly brothers TV series. They say it's the new 'Friends'. All I know is that it makes me laugh, as do the reruns of the 1960s 'Batman' and 'Thunderbirds' series at the moment. Second series of 'Chuck' will be out soon. And 'Heroes' Series 3 too. And my chums at Doctor Who tell me that the Christmas special is pretty damned good this year ... Have a good break. Drink a few for me. x

SAF said...

Bon voyage, Marie! Have a great time.

Anonymous said...

Are you back yet?
It's not autumn until Sep 21st, so I'm worried.