Ex-MOH who used to complain about expensive wedding trips and parties gets
engaged and changes her personality completely: ‘Now she is getting married
and is asking for crazy amounts of time and money’
-
You never know when Bridezilla might appear
I wasn't familiar with this concept until a few months ago. I don't know
why I ended up reading about it, and n...
1 hour ago

7 comments:
Well, for one thing, I think David Tennant's physiotherapist must be really ticked off....
You missed the Annual Simian Convention.
You missed your fave boy, David Tennant, snogging Davina McCall on Comic Relief night
Just adding to what the others have said. David Tennant on Comic Relief - a must see if you can.
Davina McCall: so famous for being brunette that she advertises hair dye. There is hope!
Yes, definitely adding to the David Tennant on Red Nose Day....*sigh*...white suit! And I've not even seen it! lol!
Oh Damn! I missed that bit of Comic Relief as we had guests and I was running around like a looney trying to make my house habitable. OTOH, I DIDN'T miss Robert Webb winning Let's Dance for Comic Relief. It was even funnier second time around.
Post a Comment