Monday, 16 March 2009

Holiday Snaps

To make up for having left a picture of a hairy, naked, inverted arse at the top of my blog for an entire week, here are some rather less aggressive Alpine photos.

Here I am...



About to throw myself down this black run...



And on a somewhat more sedate but no less beautiful piste.



I suppose there is a certain arrogance in assuming that you'd rather look at me than a hairy, naked, inverted arse, but so be it. I'm sure I will find out when the Google searches come flooding in.

More ski-ery tomorrow, unless I am suddenly distracted.

6 comments:

Raye S. said...

Judging by the second photo, you are a braver woman than I. Second, judging by the first picture, you have a much better tan than me as well...

Marie said...

Ah. Well, the tan is actually some really gross brown sunscreen, which was all they had in Boots before I left, and left me looking like Jordan (the woman, not the country) every morning after I put it on. From the neck up only, I should emphasise. But it photographs well...

Jane Henry said...

Having never been skiing, and also being a total wimp (the thought of sitting on a ski lift, particularly with child in too brings me out in a cold sweat) I am in awe. Did you really ski down that? I would be far too scared... But it does look really pretty

Tooting bird said...

You look very cool and glamorous, which makes me not in the smallest sense jealous.

Raye S. said...

hum...wonder if I can get me some of that sunscreen in the States. As I am starting to come out of the great Arctic winter and thaw, I find that I glow in the dark I am so white...I could use anything that makes me look dark.

CPMatthew said...

Is that you? It could be anyone...

How do we know you weren't somewhere else snowplowing in a fluorescent green and orange babygrow?