Tuesday, 3 March 2009

My Favourite Sound...

...is the rain outside, at night, when I'm snug and warm at home. That's cheesy. But it doesn't make it untrue.

6 comments:

mattcollinssongs said...

My favourite sound at the moment is Bon Iver's album, but that's a close second. Listen to them together and they may be an unbeatable combination.

Anonymous said...

As it happens, I've done that, and you're right.

Marie said...

Oh, am now thinking of any number of artists whose music would be enhanced by being played at night in the rain. eg Alela Diane, Jose Gonzalez, Jolie Holland... Why doesn't it rain more in this country?

Anonymous said...

Have you emigrated or something?

Marie said...

No, I still have that British sarcasm...

Billy said...

It's mine too. My experience is enhanced not only with the music I choose to compliment the rain, but by the fact I live in an "attic" where the sloping roof makes the rain noises all the more impressive.