Wednesday, 7 January 2009

Initial thoughts upon returning to the UK

1. Matt WHO?
2. When is the sun going to come up?
4. Oh.
3. Seriously, Matt who?
4. 200 e-mails are about 190 too many.
5. OOOOH. The sexy one from Ruby in the Smoke. OOOOOOOOOOH.
6. Why doesn't my PVR know that the Strictly Come Dancing Results Show is an intrinsic part of the Strictly Come Dancing Final?
7. TOM? Are you kidding me?
8. Can I fit another jumper over the four I'm already wearing?
9. I really, really fancied Matt Smith in Ruby in the Smoke. Get. In. GET. IN.
10. Happy new year, many happy returns of the Who.

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

The weather reports are frightening me at a distance. Turn up your heating and stock up on some tins of beans if you can bear to go out. (My word verification is "comic": probably not how it feels!) Looked up Matt Smith, many happy viewings!

Jane Henry said...

Hey Marie, welcome back, even if it is bloody cold! I am pleased with Matt Smith I think too, though I can't remember much about Ruby in the Smoke which I only watched intermittently. He was very good in Party Animals though. Hope you had a good trip

Billy said...

He had glasses in Party Animals if I remember correctly.

Welcome back.

Kymz said...

I watched Ruby in the Smoke, although I cant remember Matt though.

Welcome back by the way.

Anonymous said...

"Matt WHO?!"
My thoughts exactly...but I shall withhold judgment until I see his Doctor. However I am not impressed with a Doctor that is younger than I am.
Amusing review of the new Dr. Who as well, thanks! : )