
The unexpectedly swift return of the fun new feature in which I eat an underrated foodstuff whilst listening to overrated music on the radio!This week: spaghetti bolognese accompanied by 'God is a DJ' by Faithless.
Spaghetti Bolognese may not be considered the cutting edge of Italian cooking but it's perfect comfort food on a cold day after a long session with the physiotherapist (back very much on the mend, hurrah!) Bloody hell, this music is so boring and soulless and wibbly. I don't know the track but it just HAS to be Faithless. Oh look. Yes it is.

5 comments:
Yes, I agree. No matter what else I discover, I always return to the standards, eg spag bol, chilli, moussaka, cottage pie, or in other words mince with some sort of carbohydrate!
I also agree, but more with the fact that that track is pure w@nk.
Can't help but notice that it isn't MONDAY - how is the back?!
PS Spag bol rocks.
I heart spag boll.
However, I also rather heart Faithless (although not that track). Don't Leave is one of my all-time favourite songs.
Lisa, I'm not 100pc yet but the physio has been magic - definitely on the mend.
Jess, it wouldn't be an overrated band if some people didn't rate them. I mean, you're wrong, but it's useful for the feature.
Post a Comment