Having finally watched the dances online from the second half of the final, I now know that Tom and Camilla's showdance was a work of utter genius and blew Rachel and Vincent right out of the water.
LOVE it. What I like best about it is that it's a proper *dance*, not just the lift-a-thon that we've got used to from every other year. It has showmanship, energy, character, fun and charm - everything Tom's been all about from the start. A worthy winner. Rachel who?
UPDATE: Oh god. I just saw Lisa's - hadn't realised she did one. Icky. Kind of... necrophiliac. Not a good choice of style.
Employee gets laid off due to extreme body odor: ‘I genuinely felt bad for
him. He had only just started the job and hadn’t really had the chance to
show what he could contribute. You could tell he felt embarrassed and
ashamed’
-
To pass the smell test
I felt really identified with this story because I've had to deal with this
issue multiple times in my life. I don't mean with my bo...
2 hours ago

6 comments:
Love your necrophiliac comment. 100% agree!
We were shouting GO TOM all the way through. I felt the judges just wanted him out and were building up Lisa by giving her ridiculous marks. I loved that dance. Fantastic. Was sure Rachel had it sewn up and then Tom and Camilla came out with that. So funny as well. I giggled all the way through it.
It was a thing of magnificence, truly wonderful. I was jumping up and down with excitement - after that there was no doubt about who should win for me.
And farewell Camilla, who has quit Strictly.
She goes out on a high.
Just when I'd grown to like her!
Nooooooo!!!
No more Camilla?
I'm gutted.
Post a Comment