You can't really get pissed off about not getting a prize, because it just means someone else would have missed out. Also, I am going to kill those ants. And contest that parking ticket. And get a lot of spare keys cut.
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a novel to write.
Ex-MOH who used to complain about expensive wedding trips and parties gets
engaged and changes her personality completely: ‘Now she is getting married
and is asking for crazy amounts of time and money’
-
You never know when Bridezilla might appear
I wasn't familiar with this concept until a few months ago. I don't know
why I ended up reading about it, and n...
1 hour ago

4 comments:
Atta girl!
Hopefully your next novel will win the prize...
oh well, i didn't get shortlisted for the melissa nathan award. we should drown our sorrows sometime.
I've found that rather than hiding spare keys, it's good to hide a lockbox (like the kind estate agents use). Then you can change the combination periodically to control access to the key.
Post a Comment