Ex-MOH who used to complain about expensive wedding trips and parties gets
engaged and changes her personality completely: ‘Now she is getting married
and is asking for crazy amounts of time and money’
-
You never know when Bridezilla might appear
I wasn't familiar with this concept until a few months ago. I don't know
why I ended up reading about it, and n...
1 hour ago

4 comments:
Biological warfare?
There'll be an RTD plot about it in no time :P
In my neighborhood the birds all feast on Mexican food and then have gastrointestinal distress all over my car. I didn't know birds liked Mexican food, but I can't think of any other explanation for the sheer quantity and variety of shit on every corner of my car.
I'm thinking that the London area (or wherever it is you live, is it London?) might be in the early throes of a Shaun-of-the-Dead/28 Days type of onslaught, only in bord form. You'd better be careful!!
Post a Comment