and now it's tomorrow.
All I had to tell you was that a bird pooed on the back of my head at the train station, and I had to get a total stranger to wipe it off with a tissue. That could wait, right?
Employee gets laid off due to extreme body odor: ‘I genuinely felt bad for
him. He had only just started the job and hadn’t really had the chance to
show what he could contribute. You could tell he felt embarrassed and
ashamed’
-
To pass the smell test
I felt really identified with this story because I've had to deal with this
issue multiple times in my life. I don't mean with my bo...
2 hours ago

3 comments:
If you had bought the ear wax remover I am sure it could have doubled up for use on the bird poo.
Isn't that supposed to be good luck?
I once went with a streak of bird doo on the back of my coat for the better part of a day before an employee of the university bookstore pointed it out. You need to imagine a French accent:
"Did you know what's on the back of your coat? It's not very ni-i-ice...Non! Don't touch it!"
Maybe that's what's on Donna's back...
Post a Comment