Monday, 14 April 2008

Chemystery

Interesting shelving in the proto-chemist section of my local supermarket. Top shelf, pregnancy tests, the only thing on the entire aisle to be security-protected. Next to them, lube. Two varieties. Next to that - and I know you think you're ahead of me, but no, not condoms actually. In fact what was next to that was a little machine to clear the wax out of your ears. Just beneath, insect repellant, and just under that, hay fever remedies.

I will leave it to your own imaginations what I went in there for.

3 comments:

Persephone said...

Aural sex? (Sorry!)

Billy said...

When I open my chemist shop, it will be in the shape of a human body and you merely go to that part of the body to get whatever it is you want.

So the ear syringes would be nowhere near the lube.

Anonymous said...

Please tell me you bought an ear wax removal machine and that you are going to test it in a series of photoblog posts.

Please, please!