...on every conceivable surface in the *bathroom*. Not the bedroom. It's not the sleaze motel.
Going home today. Sniff. I had got used to business travel. Nobody at home lays all my toileteries out on a little hand towel and leaves a message on my pillow at night telling me what the weather is going to be like tomorrow (well, expect when the roof is leaking, but that's different.) Ah well, perhaps I will be snowed in. You never know.
Ex-MOH who used to complain about expensive wedding trips and parties gets
engaged and changes her personality completely: ‘Now she is getting married
and is asking for crazy amounts of time and money’
-
You never know when Bridezilla might appear
I wasn't familiar with this concept until a few months ago. I don't know
why I ended up reading about it, and n...
1 hour ago

1 comment:
Hope coming home isn't too much of a downer. Your blogs about Canada have been keeping me amused all week. Ta!
Post a Comment