If you're in London free today at 5pm and fancy seeing me doing a reading and talking about the very serious and important work that is being a writer, I'm appearing at Jewish Book Week at the Royal National Hotel in Bedford Way. It's free and I am wearing a very cool shirt that my mother got for me and some trousers that I haven't worn for two years and am amazed to discover still do up, even though I had a tomato and black bean curry for dinner last night. With rice. So, see you there?
UPDATE: I have changed my trousers, so I will understand if you don't want to come now.
Employee gets laid off due to extreme body odor: ‘I genuinely felt bad for
him. He had only just started the job and hadn’t really had the chance to
show what he could contribute. You could tell he felt embarrassed and
ashamed’
-
To pass the smell test
I felt really identified with this story because I've had to deal with this
issue multiple times in my life. I don't mean with my bo...
2 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment