Monday, 4 February 2008

A Good Day

A big improvement! The talk went well, the audience were lovely, I sold out of copies of my book, my publishers took me out to lunch, they were fantastic, I made friends with another author, we went to the cinema, it was great. I am happy, I love Canada, it wasn't even that cold. And I have enough food left over from breakfast strategically stashed in the fridge in my hotel room that I don't need to order dinner tonight. Result!

5 comments:

lilalia said...

It's amazing what a bit of food and fun can do to cure a bad case of jetlag. Glad to here the Canadian folks are treating you well. How could it be any other way? What's on the calendar today?

Anonymous said...

Full day of TV, radio and press interviews, then a bookseller reception, and dinner with my publishers. I will be busy.

Helen said...

I love Canada too. I also quite like Stargate: Atlantis and not entirely because it's filmed in Canada.

Anna Lowman (annawaits) said...

Yay! I feel I would like Canada too... hope the day goes well :)

pierre l said...

My copy of the French edition of your book arrived on Saturday, and it looks lovely. Is it going to be sold in Quebec, I wonder?
From the blogs that I read, there seems to have been a lot of snow in Canada this year - the Montreal weather is one reason why I now live in England.
I hope the rest of your trip goes well, and that you sell lots of books in Canada.