Tuesday, 8 September 2009

The Choir pt 2


Another episode of The Choir to stoke my Gareth Malone crush. This time, Gareth is adorable with kids. This is hardly fair on the poor viewing public who don't want to swoon all the way off the sofa. Next week, Gareth will be adorable surrounded by young cockney fellas in hats, and I don't think I will survive. So just as well we are discussing this now.

I found myself perusing his website, just passing by chance, you know, and I came upon the 'Contact Me' form, thus.

You'll note there's a drop down menu for 'subject'.

Your choices are: Fan mail; school workshops; teacher training; choral societies / choirs; events; presenting; personal appearance; website feedback; and other.

*So* tempted to pick 'personal appearance' and just write 'cute'...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tee hee, you could always do a Firestation event involving books on music....and invite him along Marie. Merely a thought...no, not feasible at all really....hmmm.

emmat said...

Noooooo not Gareth. He tries soooooo hard. Well at least we will never ever have to have a fight about men.

Pedro said...

Oh you should definitely do that.

It is a brilliant programme, couldn't agree with your assessment more. Though personally I'm more smitten with his attitude and manner than his looks, so won't have to fight you there either.

pedro

Waffle said...

He appears very small, Marie. Like you might be able to pick him up and put him in your pocket. Not that that is a negative, necessarily.