Employee gets laid off due to extreme body odor: ‘I genuinely felt bad for
him. He had only just started the job and hadn’t really had the chance to
show what he could contribute. You could tell he felt embarrassed and
ashamed’
-
To pass the smell test
I felt really identified with this story because I've had to deal with this
issue multiple times in my life. I don't mean with my bo...
2 hours ago

5 comments:
Have to agree, truly painful - but like you I watched to the bitter end.
Oh yes - like you I just wanted it TO END. I was almost as wrung out as the players by then. But in retrospect, I feel that the tough match showed Murray in a good light in that Roddick was proved to be a tough opponent, even for Federer. Roll on next year (but not too soon, eh?)
Was it not even a bit exciting? I managed to miss it all because I was at a party (for which reason I was rather grateful Murray hadn't won on Friday. Can you imagine the poor hosts having to gracefully smile while their guests just piled round the tv?). Couldn't even find a repeat last night. Grr.
It did get exciting after when Roddick blew the second set tie break, but by the end of the fifth it was zombie tennis. It was like watching a three-hour DVD on how to serve.
Oh ok. So now rallies then? Right. Glad I missed it in that case!
Post a Comment