First up, nominated by both Scott and Johnny Nexus: East German gymnast Maxi Gnauck.

She is the one who is having her tits stared at, not the one who is staring at the tits.
Next, the first of our Doctor Who nominations, Wendy Padbury aka Zoe, championed by Brian Clegg:

Doctor Who is a popular source, also providing MediumRob's offering of Nicola Bryant, who played Peri:

Nope. Can't see what would appeal to a young boy there.
MediumRob also suggests Soolin of Blakes 7, another show which has done sterling work providing subjects for crushes for the impressionable children of the UK:

Believe me, it was not possible to get a picture of Soolin not looking gormless. Not possible.
Last up from MediumRob is Hadyn Gwynne. I couldn't find any pictures from Drop the Dead Donkey, honest, so I went with -

What a feeling.
Providing stiff competition to the ladies above is Oliver's nomination, Megan Follows from Anne of Green Gables:

Hmm.
And finally, and this picture has been specially chosen because it's the exact poster which was the last thing little Ben Johncock saw before he fell asleep at night, and the first thing he saw when he woke up in the morning, Rebekah Elmaloglou, aka Sophie from Home and Away:

So, to the polls!

7 comments:
I still have a girl crush on Megan Follows. But it pales into insignificance next to my love of Jonathan Crombie, who played Gilbert.
Don't mock Soolin. Don't ever mock Soolin.
Left out Firestar from Spiderman and His Amazing Friends, I realised yesterday, but I'm pretty sure you wanted real women rather than cartoon women. Was I wrong?
You were, in fact, wrong. Cartoons are always welcome - see the boy crushes for an example - but sadly it's too late to add anyone now. Firestar, and Jonathan Crombie for that matter, will have to wait until next time.
I don't think I could submit Gilbert to a vote. He's too sensitive.
Have had to vote for Zoe on the basis that we used to play Dr Who when we were very little and my twin and I took it in turns to be Zoe.
Though I loved Anne of Green Gables not sure she's worthy of a first crush. She has too many clothes on for a start...
Am with Rachel on Gilbert. Mmmm...
I am hugely heart-struck by Hadyn Gwynne -- I so wanted to be her when DTDD was on TV.
And I'll defend Soolin too.
Belated entry here, but when it comes to cartoon lovelies, it has to be either Penelope Pitstop or Daphne from Scooby Doo (if I had had any imagination or integrity as a 6 year old it would have been the one with the glasses, but no, it was Daphne).
Post a Comment