Have a proper, old skool cold, like the ones we got back in the day and called "flu" before being reminded that flu is actually something that can kill you and if you can get out of bed and blog about it, it really is just a cold. Even so, pity me. Yes, I am ill all the time. No, I don't know why, as have none of the risk factors: I don't commute, I don't have kids, I do wash my hands.
Anyway, I am about to get back into bed with some research (soldiering on), thus depriving you of an interesting blog to read. Fortunately, with incredible foresight, I scheduled this month's book club for Thursday, so while you are waiting for me to get better, you can all read The Prime Of Miss Jean Brodie. It's funnier than I am anyway, even on a good day. Chop chop.
Ex-MOH who used to complain about expensive wedding trips and parties gets
engaged and changes her personality completely: ‘Now she is getting married
and is asking for crazy amounts of time and money’
-
You never know when Bridezilla might appear
I wasn't familiar with this concept until a few months ago. I don't know
why I ended up reading about it, and n...
1 hour ago

2 comments:
It's not a cold. It's swine flu. I know, I had it two weeks ago. Be thankful you're having it now, your immunity will be properly built up come the pandemic (-: Hope you feel better soon.
Hello, It's swine flu if you come out in a rasher. I wish you better and thank you for sorting out my technical fault,
Anna May x
Post a Comment