There's going to be an unavoidable delay with the bookclub tomorrow because I'm out all morning and I'm too tired and snotty to write the post now. So until tomorrow afternoon, here's a little ditty from those lovely Conchords boys about their, ah, after-dinner mints.
Jemaine's dancing is a particular joy.
Employee gets laid off due to extreme body odor: ‘I genuinely felt bad for
him. He had only just started the job and hadn’t really had the chance to
show what he could contribute. You could tell he felt embarrassed and
ashamed’
-
To pass the smell test
I felt really identified with this story because I've had to deal with this
issue multiple times in my life. I don't mean with my bo...
2 hours ago

2 comments:
Hi Marie.
This is chrissie allen on behalf of Rullsenberg. She has asked me to let you know that her book club review will be in at the weekend as she (like you)is poorly at the moment. She sends her apologies.
Hope you feel better soon too!
Dammit Janet. Keep missing the Conchords. Thanks so much for sharing!!!
Post a Comment