Friday, 28 January 2011

NEWSFLASH

In 'PROPERLY EXCITING NEWS' news I can ALMOST EXCLUSIVELY at the same time as my co-writer Robert Hudson REVEAL that our Napoleonic-era military gay horse romance epistolatory series WAR HORSES OF LETTERS has been commissioned for a four part series, broadcasting on Radio Four later this year. I wasn't joking about this being PROPERLY EXCITING. I am PROPERLY EXCITED.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I can't wait!

Jane Henry said...

Oh wow!! That's fantastic! Congrats

Rob Buckley said...

Congrats!

Persephone said...

Lovely! (Uh, the horses are gay?)

Holly said...

Woo hoo. There will be a bonus bag of macadamia nuts (kernels) coming your way.

lilalia said...

Great News. You have to keep us posted. Excellent.

Marie said...

Thanks all! @persephone, yes, it's a romance between Napoleon's (male) horse Marengo and Wellington's (male) horse Copenhagen.

Anonymous said...

FAB! xx (love from meg)

Anna Lowman (annawaits) said...

Wonderful! Very excited
x

Miss Jones said...

What took them so long?! Congratulations, I'm thrilled for you both. (That makes it sound a bit like you are having a baby. Which you are. A radio baby.)

Waffle said...

This is so brilliant. I can't wait.

However WV is "gluedic".

xxxx

Toby O'B said...

Great news! All the best on the production.

Lisa Rullsenberg said...

Gah: tragically late to the party! Sorry for that an BIG KUDOS to you for your radio drama!