(With apologies to those on Twitter and Facebook who are probably mighty sick of it already.)
Employee gets laid off due to extreme body odor: ‘I genuinely felt bad for
him. He had only just started the job and hadn’t really had the chance to
show what he could contribute. You could tell he felt embarrassed and
ashamed’
-
To pass the smell test
I felt really identified with this story because I've had to deal with this
issue multiple times in my life. I don't mean with my bo...
2 hours ago

5 comments:
Huh? Not a photoshop I'm guessing. How can you keep these things from me little sis? (Great dress btw.)
No I think it is dead cool. While I may have had conversations with the copper outside, I have never either knocked on the door or entered through those hallowed portals. So I am dead impressed of Surrey!
It was a pleasure to have lunch with you. Berlusconi does not watch porn, he does it!!! (Probably with underage girls)
I would be more impressed if you had knocked and then quickly run away.
Hurray for the visit to number 10. I would vote for you as our leader.
Good luck with the trip to Italy.
Post a Comment