I am actually quite impressed and can only stand back and watch the carnage in awe. I filled my life to saturation point so that any sudden catastrophe could tip it into chaos. And then, an unexpected death. Farrah? Jacko? No, my computer monitor.
More blog as it doesn't break.
I know that doesn't actually make sense.
It is madness in here (by "in here" I mean "in my own head").
Employee gets laid off due to extreme body odor: ‘I genuinely felt bad for
him. He had only just started the job and hadn’t really had the chance to
show what he could contribute. You could tell he felt embarrassed and
ashamed’
-
To pass the smell test
I felt really identified with this story because I've had to deal with this
issue multiple times in my life. I don't mean with my bo...
2 hours ago

3 comments:
I feel rather sorry for Farrah Fawcett. The world's press and media was all poised for a couple of days' retrospectives and tributes, then she gets blown off the front page by his Gloveness.
Marie: That does really suck - good luck with the monitor and the madness!
Persephone: It's true, I'm sure that MJ will get way more attention even though it's kind of like we've already been living with his ghost for years.
Agree Persephone - as I mentioned on my blog am much sadder about losing Farrah and her hair then Jacko.
Marie how annoying about your monitor. Have currently lost photocapture facility on my computer and I don't know why????? Wish I lived with a techie.
Post a Comment