For everyone who missed this last night, including those in foreign parts who may not know who Robert Webb is or what the hell he might have been doing on Let's Dance For Comic Relief, or indeed what Comic Relief is...
I laughed so much I cried. And then I couldn't get to sleep til 3.30am because I couldn't get the theme from Flashdance out of my head.
Make a donation to Comic Relief here.
PS If anyone finds the one with the intro as well, please let me know and I will swap them.
Ex-MOH who used to complain about expensive wedding trips and parties gets
engaged and changes her personality completely: ‘Now she is getting married
and is asking for crazy amounts of time and money’
-
You never know when Bridezilla might appear
I wasn't familiar with this concept until a few months ago. I don't know
why I ended up reading about it, and n...
1 hour ago

10 comments:
"This video is not available in your country or domain." My domain? I actually have control somewhere?
Crap. I would like to see this.
Right, I have swapped for another version. Let me know if that one doesn't work in your "domain" either.
I just found that one too, and yes, it works! This copyright thing is just getting silly...
The man is brilliant. I found the whole thing slightly disturbing, but in a good way.
I dont think I have laughed so much in ages. Sheer brilliance.
It took some googling for me to realise that I've seen Robert Webb on the Graham Norton show which is shown in repeats on BBCKids -- the BBC must have some really warped ideas about Canadian children...
Speaking of which, elder daughter has bought a 17th birthday gift for her best buddy -- a paperback edition of Gods Behaving Badly. (Elder daughter read my copy long ago -- when she was about fifteen.) I don't mind, but I'm a little nervous because best buddy's mum knows where I live...
I don't think there's anything in there that's illegal for the over 16s. Except incest. And rape. And murder.
We're talking about the book here, not the dance clip...
Damn! I missed this. But thanks very much for the laughs. I am disturbed at how pretty Robert Webb looks in that wig, and hoping it is only the fact that my computer screen makes his face look too small...
PS How many body doubles did HE need, huh?
David Mitchell, Webb's comedy partner, also looks startlingly charming in drag as well!
I find myself strangely aroused...
Post a Comment