Employee gets laid off due to extreme body odor: ‘I genuinely felt bad for
him. He had only just started the job and hadn’t really had the chance to
show what he could contribute. You could tell he felt embarrassed and
ashamed’
-
To pass the smell test
I felt really identified with this story because I've had to deal with this
issue multiple times in my life. I don't mean with my bo...
2 hours ago

2 comments:
Nice!
I'm moving flat right now and while the whole building looked fabulous last week, the snow meant the garage flooded, which knocked out the lift and killed off the water supply, which also controls the heating.
So now I'm lugging all the boxes and furniture up five floors to a cold, waterless flat every night, while we complain about the bloke who keeps parking in our parking spot.
Heat is good. It's terribly under-rated.
Marie - what I want to know is did Simon Pegg come around and get rid of those pesky zombies for you.
Mega sympathies to both you and Rob for lack of heat - once happened to us over Christmas. Ouch. (Glad you cleared up why the snow has effected the lift, Rob. I was going to ask on your blog!)
Post a Comment