I'm going out. I'm running slightly late.
I do, however, have a review of The Curious Case of Benjamin Boring up my sleeve for you later. There is a clue to my opinion in this post: can you find it?
Employee gets laid off due to extreme body odor: ‘I genuinely felt bad for
him. He had only just started the job and hadn’t really had the chance to
show what he could contribute. You could tell he felt embarrassed and
ashamed’
-
To pass the smell test
I felt really identified with this story because I've had to deal with this
issue multiple times in my life. I don't mean with my bo...
2 hours ago

4 comments:
I'm getting old. It took me three reads.
Likewise!
Quite why I started looking for anagrams is now beyond me...
I liked the review of it that stated: Benjamin might be getting younger, but we're not.
Spotted it first time... But then I rather suspected you may feel this way about the film.
I wanted to want to see it because its David Fincher. But *sigh* even the trailers and previews looked dull...
Post a Comment