What? Who are the - hang on - and the furry things? With the faces? Why are they - hang on, I don't get the - how is he blowing up their heads? With a sort of video canister? But why? Isn't she a bit cold in that top? Wait a sec, who are those guys? What are they doing? Why does that Cyberman have a weird brain thing? What are the kids for? What are they doing? Why aren't they - wait a second, what about - but I thought Cybermen were - hang on, I'm not getting this bit. That's a nice dress. OK, I think I've just about - no, no, I've lost it again. Oh, he's put his glasses on, excellent. What are they doing with the - and why are the - but, but - wait a sec. Ooh! Is that made out of Meccano? What's it doing? What's it for? Transformers! Robots In Disguise! Sorry. OK, I think I finally get the - no, wait a second, is she - oh no, what's he doing now? But I don't understand what that means about the - wait, now he's doing what, exactly? But why? Why? Why?I probably shouldn't have watched it with jetlag. I liked all the David Morrissey bits though.
Also: in future episodes let's all watch out for Emily Price, for whom many guineas are offered in reward.

4 comments:
I wasn't watching it with jetlag, and it still didn't make a whole lot of sense. But still: giant robot stomping London! How could anyone not love that?
I liked the robot. And Miss Hartigan. And the bits where he was dragged along by rope (no wonder he did his back in). Kids all hated David Morrisey. I liked him though.
It's not jetlag that making you not understand it, trust me. It didnt seem a whole lot of sense. Liked Miss Hartigan's dress though.
The dress was great, I winced at the floor sliding (and the Confidential confirmed that it asn't great for the back), and David Morrissey was fab. The robot was nonsense but fun (stomp!) and David put on his glasses.
Worked for me - even with jetlag.
Post a Comment