Saturday, 28 May 2011

New Blog

Hello all. I've decided to try out a new home for my blog. It's over here:

http://mariephillipswriter.tumblr.com/

I hope you like it.

Please adjust your settings. Of course, I may decide that I don't like it after all, and that I'd rather be posting back here, or somewhere completely different, but for now I'm hoping that you'll follow me over there. There's a good story about snot quite early on.

3 comments:

Persephone said...

Sigh. Loathe Tumblr. Elder daughter has a "blog" there which I've been politely asked to avoid and do so without much regret. It seems to be mired in a bog of other so-called "blogs" consisting of pre- and post-adolescent obsessions, in-jokes, and animated GIFs that make my head pound. But who knows? Perhaps you have the power to redeem Tumblr...

Marie said...

It's very good for updating from your iPhone. Not the most exciting of reasons, I know. But there you have it.

Lisa Rullsenberg said...

Am I being really dense in scarcely knowing what tumblr is?! Never mind! I'll still pop over...