Friday, 11 March 2011

Blog Playlist update

OK team, Spotify are being particularly uncooperative, playlist-wise. Apparently their supply of obscure foreign language hits of the 1980s is limited. (They do however have the French Canadian song from the point of view of a disappointed seal, so it's not all bad news.) So we're going to need some more suggestions of great foreign language songs to fill up this playlist. It's very good so far. Aside from the Mylene Farmer (fixes Helen with disapproving gaze).

3 comments:

Helen said...

*whimpers* I was young! Impressionable!

Anonymous said...

Vrede - Ruth Jacott; Tusen och en natt - Charlotte Nilsson; Hemel en aarde - Edsilia; Eres tu - Mocedades; Molitva - Marija Serifovic
Do others like this or am I in a bubble?
Pedro

Unknown said...

Could I suggest Droemvlucht by Rowwen Heze & Nynke Laverman. It is sung in Fries (a seperate language in the Netherlands) and Limburgs (a local Dutch dialect).
I can't understand half of it, but it is beautiful anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwkadDvpeHU