So, new Doctor Who: I absolutely...
...have to go away from my computer for a few days. Full report on Who when I get back. Expect at least an entire paragraph just about the new-look Tardis.
Meanwhile, Happy Easter. Don't do that thing of eating chocolate just before you go to bed so that when you brush your teeth the spit is brown. Just me? Oh.
Employee gets laid off due to extreme body odor: ‘I genuinely felt bad for
him. He had only just started the job and hadn’t really had the chance to
show what he could contribute. You could tell he felt embarrassed and
ashamed’
-
To pass the smell test
I felt really identified with this story because I've had to deal with this
issue multiple times in my life. I don't mean with my bo...
2 hours ago

6 comments:
Chocolate spit. Hope you have fun away from the computer.
You loved it - I know you must have loved it. Matt Smith is terrific, Amelia Pond (woman and child) is terrific, the writing is terrific, the humour is, erm, humorous. What's not to like? Who da man?
Oh, and you are not the only one to experience chocolate spit when teeth-cleaning, which is faintly reminiscent of After Eight mints, and not in a nice way.
I'm looking forward to your review - I was so worried I'd be disappointed in the new Doc (we all loved DT so much afterall...) but I loved it. I thought it felt a lot younger, fresher, and more fun. I think they'd given the DT incarnation so much heavy material that he'd lost a bit of that lightness that makes the Doctor fun to watch (not that he was no longer fun to watch, he was just getting so serious). So it feels like they're making the series a bit more action-oriented, a bit younger, a bit cooler. And I think it worked!
Um yeah... you're not the only one with the chocolate affliction.
oooh, just discovered you...you're good. Following...begin! Want lots of the low down on Dr Who...it'll probably be a million light years before we get it here!
I really enjoyed Dr Who - he won me over with his funny looks and funny ways. Amy Pond was great - the look on her face while he was getting changed!
I knew she was not a police woman! Oh random bits shown on other shows you can not deceive me, no one could really fight crime in a skirt that tight.
I am realy happy that the terrible over excited transformation at the end of the last series was a blip and now he is funny and good.
Post a Comment