Saturday, 1 March 2008

A Grumpy Question

My letterbox is made of metal and makes a loud clunking sound whenever anything is pushed through it. Why is it, then, that on Mondays to Fridays, my post is delivered at about 11.30, when I have been up and working for ages, but on Saturdays, when I'd like to sleep in, it comes at around 8.00 and wakes me up every single week?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"my post is delivered at about 11.30, when I have been up and working for ages"

Hmmm....




Bro

Marie said...

Two hours counts as ages, no? No? oh.

Karen said...

Ours never comes until the afternoon, these days :o(

Anonymous said...

Maybe you just sleep more when you come to Bath... ;)

Bro

PS - I'm not criticising, I'm envious! 5:30 start this morning again. Still, at least the drive across Salisbury Plain was worth it, now that the sun is getting up at roughly the same time as me: splendid views.