Getting yoghurt out of the fridge for breakfast, I found myself with the song 'I Predict A Riot' going around my head. (Something to do with those boistrous bifidus digestivus bacteria?) What confused me was that it didn't seem to be the Kaiser Chiefs singing - the voice was quite different. And then I realised that I was hearing Alan Fletcher, aka Doctor Karl Kennedy from Neighbours, and the version he performed with his band Waiting Room on a documentary I saw about Neighbours a few weeks ago. Witness, if you dare:
Karl Kennedy has taken up residence inside my head and is singing to me. Disturbing.
Employee gets laid off due to extreme body odor: ‘I genuinely felt bad for
him. He had only just started the job and hadn’t really had the chance to
show what he could contribute. You could tell he felt embarrassed and
ashamed’
-
To pass the smell test
I felt really identified with this story because I've had to deal with this
issue multiple times in my life. I don't mean with my bo...
2 hours ago

6 comments:
I'd be worried if I were you...
Karl Kennedy how very alarming. What is it with Neighbours? Do all the actors in it harbour musical pretensions?
I saw that documentary too. Karl Kennedy was the most disturbing thing in it. Why would anyone go and see his band?
One word: students.
Of course, we can't talk. We watched a documentary about Neighbours.
bifidus digestivum
I've been meaning to ask (and sorry if I missed your long post on this): how have you been getting on with neighbours since its move to Five? With latest round of double-up trailers they're doing for N & H&A it occurred to me to ask! (and what IS happening with blind Susan! I remember when she had her fall/ memory loss far too vividly for someone who doesn't actually watch the programme...)
I now take an hour-long Neighbours and Home and Away break at lunchtime, the ad breaks are neatly placed to help me get my meal together...
Regarding Susan, her symptoms are so obvious that I guessed her problem weeks ago and have been bored out of my mind waiting for the show to catch up. I will not spoiler it here though!
Post a Comment