I'm reading and giving a talk this evening at 6.30pm at the RADA bar, Malet St. Lovely day for it*.
*Joke only works if you happen to be in England today listening to the horizontal rain battering against your window like machine-gun fire. Yep, I'm expecting a huge turn-out tonight.
Ex-MOH who used to complain about expensive wedding trips and parties gets
engaged and changes her personality completely: ‘Now she is getting married
and is asking for crazy amounts of time and money’
-
You never know when Bridezilla might appear
I wasn't familiar with this concept until a few months ago. I don't know
why I ended up reading about it, and n...
1 hour ago

2 comments:
Hope it goes well. Very sorry I can't be there to hear you - but an event at that venue wouldn't be the same without Dashing Darcy's sideburns...
Aww hope a healthy crowd of hardy GBB fans turn out for you :)
Post a Comment