Employee gets laid off due to extreme body odor: ‘I genuinely felt bad for
him. He had only just started the job and hadn’t really had the chance to
show what he could contribute. You could tell he felt embarrassed and
ashamed’
-
To pass the smell test
I felt really identified with this story because I've had to deal with this
issue multiple times in my life. I don't mean with my bo...
2 hours ago

6 comments:
It's escaped me, and I took the photos...
Oh, wait. Are we jumping seasons / temperatures at one point?
Nope. It's a geography issue...
Is it that benches don't overlook path? I just want the cash prize.
Well, quite possibly that's true. I thought there were benches that faced the path as well as down the hill but I didn't actually go up there to check. I don't know if that photo means there is no such bench or if Rachel took a picture from the bench in question and that's the view. But that's not the mistake I was thinking of. Maybe it's not such a big deal as I think it is.
Cash prize eh? Hmmm. Maybe I can offer a copy of GBB with the mistake highlighted in fluorescent pen.
There is, indeed, a bench in the spot in question and the photo is the view from the bench.
Actually, that photo is spot-the-deliberate-mistake. Even though I had the book on me, I didn't read the relevant page while I was on the top of Parliament Hill and thus forget the bit about overlooking the path. It's entirely coincidental that I got a photo from the right spot, most of the ones in my camera are from the other side of the path.
In my defence, it was hot and I'd been tricked by clouds into going out in jeans and an elbow-length sleeved top. *shakes head* An elbow-length sleeved top. Idiot.
Post a Comment