...and I'm still obsessed with this:
I'm so up to date. In about two months I'll blog about how cool it was that The Hurt Locker swept the board at the Oscars.
Employee gets laid off due to extreme body odor: ‘I genuinely felt bad for
him. He had only just started the job and hadn’t really had the chance to
show what he could contribute. You could tell he felt embarrassed and
ashamed’
-
To pass the smell test
I felt really identified with this story because I've had to deal with this
issue multiple times in my life. I don't mean with my bo...
2 hours ago

1 comment:
Hi, Marie. Thanks for stopping by my blog last month. I've added a couple of new posts. In fact, speaking of being up to date (re: the Oscars), I actually am, for a change! There's an added dimension to "The Hurt Locker's" victory that I address in one of my new posts. And no, it's not sour grapes over the fact that "The Hurt Locker" won. I congratulate Kathryn Bigelow. I felt compelled to comment on behalf on the many science fiction fans who felt cheated out of an "Avatar" victory. They made the mistake of thinking that it was inevitable. I simply had to put things in perspective for them. Please stop by and let me know what you think. I just became aware of your book, "Gods Behaving Badly", and I just read the synopsis. I love the premise! (I can't wait to read it.) Given what it is, you should actually enjoy both of my new posts--the other one being about a very good book that I recently read. I would like to send you the first chapter of a novel I'm working on. I'd be honored to get your opinion. If you're interested, please let me know how I might accomplish this. By the way, I love your tagline. It's hilarious!
Charles Herrion (formerly, Big Dreamer)
Post a Comment