I think I just voted with my feet. Last night I got home just as Spiral was starting and I had the following thoughts in quick succession: "Spiral is starting!" "Oh, god, no."
I think you are going to have to watch this one without me.
Ex-MOH who used to complain about expensive wedding trips and parties gets
engaged and changes her personality completely: ‘Now she is getting married
and is asking for crazy amounts of time and money’
-
You never know when Bridezilla might appear
I wasn't familiar with this concept until a few months ago. I don't know
why I ended up reading about it, and n...
1 hour ago

3 comments:
I agree I cancelled my sky + series link after watching half the first episode. Missing the Killing now.
Ah well. C'est la vie.
I carried on with my reviews for no well explained reason. It was a lot less gruesome this week and there was some Olympic-grade flirting going on, too.
I think you'll have to go back and revisit this series, you know. It was horrendous to watch at first but has built up to be tremendous and almost unbearably exciting and tense. EVERYONE is in the merde in some way and the question is: will they all, or any of them, get out of it in the last two episodes? A real corker and Laure is fantastic. Just as sexy, maybe sexier than Sarah Lund. Her scuzzy t shirts have to bee seen to be believed. I don't think she's washed her hair at all while this investigation is going on. And Roban is just...words fail me. A cross, someone said, between Arsene Wenger and McKenzie Crook. Excuse no accents!
Post a Comment