A short Music Monday today. I've been finding myself singing this song a lot lately for obvious reasons, and it reminded me how fantastic the whole of the Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid soundtrack is (also check out the brilliant 'South American Getaway'), and thence how fantastic the whole of Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid is, one of my favourite films for a long time and probably only not now because it's so long since I've watched it, and so how I absolutely must watch it again. But in the meantime, here's the classic bicycle scene with Paul Newman and Katharine Ross looking impossibly young and beautiful:
Oh screw it, here's 'South American Getaway' as well:
Come on down!
-
On the ninth anniversary of our escape from Hades, I find myself standing
in the parking lot beside the community activity centre, which is my
polling pl...
6 hours ago

2 comments:
"Rules?!? In a knife-fight????" - the late great Ted Cassidy
What is wrong with me that I find the whole "Raindrops" clip infinitely more sensual, fun, interesting, and enjoyable in every way than almost every music video I've seen this year? Maybe I'm just getting old!
Post a Comment