Last night I dreamt of David Tennant. He invited me to his house, and I got to play with his large and extremely impressive...
...collection of Smurfs.
To my subconscious: what are you doing? And why?
Ex-MOH who used to complain about expensive wedding trips and parties gets
engaged and changes her personality completely: ‘Now she is getting married
and is asking for crazy amounts of time and money’
-
You never know when Bridezilla might appear
I wasn't familiar with this concept until a few months ago. I don't know
why I ended up reading about it, and n...
1 hour ago

10 comments:
Can I just say it is most undignified to splutter at the computer screen. I really should patent a protective cover for screens for when I am reduced to hysterical giggles.
(And you know what is really weird? Given what a geek-boy Tennant is, you can [almost] imagine he MAY have a collection of Smurfs...)
Marie, even though my sore throat means I shouldn't be laughcoughing like that, I think I love you :-)
Makes perfect sense to me. Cute. Cuddly. Boy-toy. Blue?
What would it mean if I dreamt about DT being harassed by people throwing water on him in Berlin? Because I did, some time ago. He was quite miffed.
I am unsure how to react.
Surely dreaming about DT is a good thing, no matter the context and what it says about your subconscious? But really... Smurfs?!
Ha ha! I was reduced to tears with this post...you and my mom must have something in common because I was informed just yesterday that she dreamed that David Tennant came to visit me, but I was so rude as to not be home. Thus my mother spent the dream with David trying to call me saying:"He won't wait for you forever you know."
Why my mother who does not fancy him should dream about his visit I don't know...as I almost never dream of the man and I do fancy him quite a lot. lol!
Hurrah you are here!
To honour YOU, MPP, I have decided that your blog be the first thing I look at on my new iPad :)
Come back to twitter too, though - we miss you there.
x
Have you been filtering the Avatar reviews through your mind by any chance?
Honestly, I think this is what happens:
Crowded brain closets (from too much tv, movies, books, material culture, etc., etc.) + Salvador Dali creeping into the subconscious through an ear = very strange dreams.
I've had dreams where I woke up and said 'What in the world...?"
Blame Salvador Dali. I know I do.
Although mine tend to coincide with new moons and full moons too, so perhaps you should consult a pagan moon goddess or bribe her with chocolate so you can get some sleep.
Sincerely,
M. Aragon
PS. How is your second potentially published baby coming along? Is it charming its babysitters?
This very nearly made me cry with laughter!
I'd settle for Smurfs for a DT dream... :)
Post a Comment